Tuesday 8 September 2009

Update from Ray Johnson of Chicago House

I recently got an email from Ray Johnson. You have to admire Chicago House for making all their publications available online.

I have spent almost all of my summer with my team proofing and printing our latest volume, 'OIP 136, Medinet Habu IX, The Eighteenth Dynasty Temple Part 1, the Inner Sanctuaries.'
I am proofreading the text booklet now. It's going to be a big one! 3 inches thick and 25 pounds (groan!). But at the same time it will be available for free PDF download from the Oriental Institute Publications web site, along with everything else we have ever published. Most of the Egyptian titles are available now - check it out! We are tremendously excited about this wonderful program that will make everything we have ever done available to everyone free!

No comments: